Visiting San Pietro in Bevagna
Visitors to San Pietro in Bevagna are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In San Pietro in Bevagna, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 28 mi (45.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pietro in Bevagna
Places to visit in the larger region include Parish of Nativity of the Virgin Mary, Campomarino Dunes, and Punta Prosciutto Beach. You'll also find Port of Campomarino and Pista Go-kart in the area.
As you plan your vacation to San Pietro in Bevagna, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 132 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Aquarium Residence is located in the heart of San Pietro in Bevagna. Guests staying at this guesthouse in Manduria can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
- Denise PP 100 MT sea Apartment on the First Floor Fully Furnished is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the center of San Pietro in Bevagna. This 4-star hotel in Porto Cesareo features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Villa Sleeps 8 to 100 Meters From the sea of Salento is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of San Pietro in Bevagna. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Mesagne, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for San Pietro in Bevagna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on San Pietro in Bevagna each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 47°F