Visitors can enjoy all that Leverano has to offer including its wineries. Around the area, top sights include Holy Cross Cathedral, Piazza del Duomo, and Roman Amphitheater.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Leverano
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leverano
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cantina Vecchia Torre and Conti Zecca Winery. In the area, you'll also find Holy Cross Cathedral and Piazza del Duomo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Leverano. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Masseria Antonio Augusto is located in central Leverano. This guesthouse in Leverano features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Villa Dalesco is located in the heart of Leverano. With a stay at this apartment in Leverano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Agriturismo Tenuta Perruzzi is 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this farm stay in Leverano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Popular places to visit in the area include Roman Amphitheater, 11.5 mi/18.5 km from the city center, and Gallipoli Castle, which is 16.2 mi/26.1 km away.
Dressing for Leverano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Leverano each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F