Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
All was clean, efficient and the breakfast was among the best of eggs and waffles and various offerings in such hotels. Loved the eggs that we more than just powder and water.
First the good things... The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was very spacious, with a desk & chair, a sofa and coffee table, king bed, nice flat screen tv, bench, full size bathroom with nice size counter. The layout of the hotel was nice too, with the center rooms facing the pool ...
My wife is a smoker so she like that the third floor of the hotel was for smokers
We really liked this hotel. Bed was comfy, within walking distance of restaurants. Staff very helpful and friendly.
We stayed at this hotel for a few nights while we were in town. It was a nice and comfortable experience. We loved the free breakfast--much more than your typical continental breakfast. You could make fresh waffles, there was someone there to make made-to-order omelettes, fresh fruit, cereals, pastries ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Quad Cities accommodation! Choosing the best room during your East Central Iowa getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Quad Cities. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Quad Cities hotels even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your trip.
- East Central Iowa is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Quad Cities has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, East Central Iowa has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Quad Cities is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?