Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Razata has to offer. In Razata, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Zakynthos (ZTH-Zakynthos Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Razata
Places to visit in the larger region include Port of Argostoli, Memorial Acqui Division, and Fanari Beach. You'll also find Saint Theodoron Lighthouse and Makris Yalos Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Razata, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 319 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Kefalos Apartment is located in central Razata. Guests who stay at this 2-star aparthotel in Kefalonia can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its WiFi and walkable location.
- Dina Apartments is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Kefalonia features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- White Rocks Hotel & Bungalows is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kefalonia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Razata
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Razata each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 42°F