Those traveling to Reboredo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 149 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Reboredo
Places to visit in the larger region include Museo das Marinas, Irmans Garcia Naveira Square, and Parque el Pasatiempo. In the area, you'll also find Betanzos Church of San Francisco and Pazo de Marinan.
As you plan your vacation to Reboredo, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Riazor is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the center of Reboredo. This 4-star hotel in La Coruna features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Eurostars Ciudad de la Coruña is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Reboredo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in La Coruna can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Attica 21 Coruña is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Reboredo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Elviña can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Reboredo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Reboredo gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F