Think of yourself strolling around the downtown area during your next day off, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful world wherever you look. But there's one attraction you're especially looking forward to: Plaza de Maria Pita. The day has come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Nearby Plaza de Maria Pita
Hotels near Plaza de Maria Pita
Still standing defiantly against the slow wear of time, Plaza de Maria Pita is now a well-loved tourist attraction.
It's located 320 miles from Madrid, in an area called La Coruna.
Accommodation options near Plaza de Maria Pita are plentiful. 21 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. The Hesperia Finisterre is located 0.2 miles from Plaza de Maria Pita. Additional popular options include the Melia Maria Pita, 0.5 miles away, and the NH La Coruña Atlántico, 0.3 miles away.
On the hunt for somewhere to stay which won't leave you empty handed? As luck would have it, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. The Eurostars Ciudad de la Coruña (0.9 miles away) and the Hotel Zenit Coruña (0.5 miles away) are names that you might like to check out.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, there's upmarket hotels in abundance here. One of the local favorites is the TRYP Coruña Hotel, a walk of just 1 mile away. There is also the Hostal Palas. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
If the strong coffee at Portobello Caffé doesn't get you ready for a day at Plaza de Maria Pita, the tasty treats will. This well-known eatery is not far away. If you're after a more substantial meal, enjoy the local flavors and food trends at Lois Meson. When the night is truly coming to a close, find a way to O Candil Cerveceria and let the drinks keep flowing.
Plaza de Maria Pita is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Enjoy a glimpse into how politics work at La Coruna City Hall, a building of historical importance that has been used by government across the years.
- Go on a guided tour of Galerias Corunesas, and explore this fascinating landmark.
- Take a guided tour of Emilia Pardo Bazan House Museum, a significant historic house that shouldn't be missed.
- Get ready to enjoy a laugh, let out a cry or just relax and enjoy the entertainment at Rosalia de Castro Theater, home to first-rate theater.
- It doesn't matter if you've come to pray or find out about the building's history, Santa Maria del Campo Collegiate Church is a popular place to explore.
Our hotels in La Coruna furnish all you want, so you can be certain to find locations near Plaza de Maria Pita you'll fall in love with. Start researching lots of arrivals stop by from nearly everywhere in the world. Need help deciding? All the inside info you're looking for you'll find just a click away. When you are ready to reserve your room, you'll do so confidently: travelers of all sorts endorsed their La Coruna hotel.
- Discover that La Coruna lodging are ready to receive you with orderly and neat rooms.
- And we have comfortable suites for everyone, from families to newlyweds.
- Appropriate for such a lovely feature, the staff at accommodation close to Plaza de Maria Pita go beyond the expected.
You can stay right next door with Expedia's extensive list of hotels near Plaza de Maria Pita.
Charming La Coruna
After you've accomplished Plaza de Maria Pita, there are still further things to do in La Coruna.
- To really leave no site unexplored, read about some activities near La Coruna.
- You'll notice La Coruna also knows some things about greeting its travelers after you spend some hours on its abundant activities.
- Find the perfect store to search for gifts and polish off a delightful dish of its most impressive foods.
Bid adieu to the same old views and usher in more than a few all-new selfies. Planning a journey to La Coruna is always a good strategy, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Plaza de Maria Pita from Expedia. Reserve now!