Visitors to Oleiros are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Palexco Congress Centre, Orzan Beach, and Riazor Beach.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Oleiros
- The closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oleiros
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Punta de Bufadoiro, Bastiagueiro Beach, and Punta de Mera. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santa Cruz Castle and Punta Becerro.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Oleiros. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aparthotel Attica 21 As Galeras - This 3-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia travelers love its dining options and overall value.
- Hotel Portocobo - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- El Pescador - This 1-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Palexco Congress Centre, located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center, and Orzan Beach, which is 3.8 mi/6.1 km away.
Dressing for Oleiros
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Oleiros each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F