Visiting Rehoboth Beach
Travelers to Rehoboth Beach give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its live music and parks. Top sights in the city include Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Lewes Beach, and Tanger Outlets.
- There are 947 hotels and other accommodations in Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rehoboth Beach
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Milton Theater, Rehoboth Beach Museum, and Fisher Martin House. Attractions like Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, Bethany Beach Boardwalk, and Jungle Jim's River Safari Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Sports at the Beach, Fenwick Island Lighthouse, and Georgetown Circle.
In Rehoboth Beach, there are 947 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rehoboth - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
- The Avenue - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in South Rehoboth can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Beach View Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel in South Rehoboth features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Rehoboth Beach include Lewes Beach, Tanger Outlets, and Cape May - Lewes Ferry. Top places to see around the area include Cape May Lighthouse, located 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Ocean City Beach, which is 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away.
Dressing for Rehoboth Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Rehoboth Beach gets about 47.01 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F