Visitors can enjoy all that Riezlern has to offer including the ski areas, monuments, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Riezlern
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Riezlern
Notable city landmarks like Maria Opferung Church and Kanzelwand Gondola might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Walser Museum Riezlern and Nature Bridge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Riezlern. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Genuss- & Aktivhotel Sonnenburg - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Riezler Hof - This 4-star hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort, located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Riezlern
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Riezlern each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F