Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Roissy-en-France, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its cafés, museums, and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roissy-en-France
Galeries Lafayette, Arc de Triomphe, and Eiffel Tower are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Paris Catacombs and Disneyland® Paris.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Roissy-en-France. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Roissy Chambres - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Holiday Inn Express Paris - CDG Airport - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Residhome Roissy-Park - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers love its convenient parking and quiet location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Stade de France, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the heart of the city, and Parc Asterix, which is 9.4 mi/15.1 km away.
Getting Around Roissy-en-France
Head over to Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle Airport Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Roissy-en-France
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.25 inches of rain falls on Roissy-en-France each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F