Find Hotels in Saint Marys, WV
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
Visiting Saint Marys
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint Marys has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Parkersburg, WV (PKB-Mid-Ohio Valley Regional), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Marys
Places to visit in the larger region include North Bend State Park, Old Stone House Museum, and Mountwood Park. You'll also find Old Gaslight Theater and Washington State Community College in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Saint Marys, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 34 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Red Roof Inn Parkersburg is located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the heart of Saint Marys. This 2-star hotel in Parkersburg features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- The Blennerhassett Hotel is 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the center of Saint Marys. This 3.5-star hotel in Parkersburg features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marietta is 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from central Saint Marys. This 2-star motel in Marietta features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Saint Marys
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Saint Marys gets about 41.22 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F