Visiting San Pedro
Visitors can enjoy all that San Pedro has to offer including the monuments and museums. In San Pedro, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Pedro
The city's cultural venues include ARA Irigoyen Vessel Museum and Paleontologico Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Belgrano Square and Constitution Square.
As you plan your trip to San Pedro, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Howard Johnson Hotel & Marinas San Pedro Resort is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in San Pedro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Howard Johnson Spa is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in San Pedro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Vistal Rio Casas de Campo is located within 3 mi (4.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in San Pedro can enjoy access to a poolside bar and parking, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for San Pedro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Pedro is 38.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 44°F