Top Hotels Near Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces in Draguignan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces
Top Hotels Close to Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
House With 3 Bedrooms in Cotignac, With Shared Pool, Furnished Terrace and Wifi - 60 km From the Beach
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 17, 2018
Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces Hotel Guide
Religion differs so much throughout the world, making it one of the more captivating elements of any trip. You can discover a slice of this region's customs and beliefs at Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces.
It's located 410 miles from Paris, in a place called Draguignan.
Though there a little to no accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces, visitors shouldn't worry. Nonetheless, 30 miles away, in Le Lavandou, you will have a handful of hotels to consider. A few possibilities are the Hotel Belle Vue, Auberge de la Calanque and Hôtel Espadon.
As you and your group roam the streets that surround Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces, stop by Restaurant, Café du Cours. Take in the scent of a rich brew and indulge in some sweet pastries. If you are looking for a meal, taste the local flavors and food trends at La Terrasse. And lastly, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of the locals while you kick up your feet at La Cave de Didier.
Other Places to Visit near Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de GracesYou don't have to venture very far from Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Graces to find other things to do in this area:
- You should relax into a few quality wines at Chateau Carpe Diem, and if you like what you taste, grab a bottle to take home with you.
- Chateau d'Entrecasteaux remains a popular destination because of its rich and colorful history.
- Take a breather from concrete-filled cities at Lac de Carces, where you can take in the fresh air, recline and simply enjoy the water views.
- If you are looking for something a little different, head over to Thoronet Abbey, a Christian monastery.
- You can sample quality local wines at Domaine Saint Jean de Villecroze, take a stroll through the vineyard, and if your taste buds agree, you can also buy a few bottles of your favorite drop to take home with you.