When you consider a brand-new spot, you probably think you'll be sauntering around downtown, taking note of the lovely environment or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one thing you are counting on in particular: Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort. The moment has finally come to mark it off your must-do list.
Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort Accommodation
Hotels near Schlitterbahn Waterpark
Time spent at Schlitterbahn Waterpark is sure to be an experience.
It's situated in New Braunfels, 45 miles outside of the state capital, Austin.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Schlitterbahn Waterpark, there are 12 hotels to select from. One of the most well-known hotels is the Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village, just 2 miles away. Other options are the Gruene River Inn, 2 miles away, and The Resort at Schlitterbahn, only 0.1 miles away.
For those wanting to save a few dollars, there are a couple of budget hotels in the surrounding area. The Lamb's Rest Inn B&B and the Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels are some places you'll want to consider.
If all you want to do is sit back and relax in an ultra-comfortable environment, you might want to consider booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. You'll find superior facilities and a sophisticated vibe at the Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels and the Prince Solms Inn Bed & Breakfast.
If the delectable coffee at Herren's Java and Juice Haus doesn't prepare you for a morning at Schlitterbahn Waterpark, the sweet treats will. This place is not far away. Once your stomach starts rumbling, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, Union Street Station. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Wolfgang's Wine Bar and Jazz Club.
Schlitterbahn Waterpark is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Enjoy a casual walk through the grounds of Landa Park. Spend a few hours in nature and take in the fresh, invigorating air.
- Do you enjoy theater? Then you should catch a play at Brauntex Theatre.
- You can enjoy a taste testing session at Dry Comal Creek Winery & Vineyards, amble through the vineyard, and if you like what you taste, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home for another time.
- Go on a shopping spree, complete your errands or just sit back with a drink at New Braunfels MarketPlace, a major shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- When you are in the area, have a look online for information about what's happening at Gruene Hall.
Our database of places to stay in New Braunfels has all the things you need, so you can be certain to find options near Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be the only one New Braunfels was a quite popular destination in the past twelve months. When it comes time to reserve your room, you can roam confidently: all kinds of sightseers endorsed their New Braunfels hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the guidance and recommendations you need.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at accommodation around Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort go beyond all expectations.
- We've got spaces that are comfortable for everyone, from big reunions to newlyweds.
- "Fresh, orderly, and waiting to greet you" is the goal for New Braunfels hotel rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why suites near New Braunfels saw extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's vast selection of hotels near Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort, your desired site is ready for you.
Fascinating New Braunfels Facts and Figures
When you've accomplished Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort, there are still further things to see and do in New Braunfels.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration; when the sun rises, pay a visit to a local monument.
- Take some hours to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also see New Braunfels is on the ball when it comes to receiving its arrivals.
- Until recently, New Braunfels tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but reservations have been taking off, meaning the time to make your reservations is now.
You'll never regret paying a visit to New Braunfels, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort. Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and wave hi to more than a few all-new photo ops!