Visitors can enjoy all that Schoorl has to offer including the parks, beaches, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Zaanse Schans.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Schoorl
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 28 mi (45 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Schoorl
A favorite place to visit in the city is Schoorlse Duinen. Additionally, you'll find Zaanse Schans in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Schoorl. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Jan van Scorel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Schoorl
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Schoorl each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F