Find Hotels in Sells, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sells has to offer including the parks, monuments, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in larger region
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 53.4 mi (85.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sells
The picturesque setting of Baboquivari Peak Wilderness and Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tohono O'odham Nation Culture Center & Museum and Kitt Peak National Observatory.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Sells, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Casino Del Sol Resort is located 55 mi (88.6 km) from the heart of Sells. This 4-star resort in Drexel Heights features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- GLH Hotel is 61.7 mi (99.3 km) from central Sells. This 2-star hotel in Tucson features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa is 58 mi (93.3 km) from the center of Sells. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Tucson can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Sells
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 102°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 102°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Sells gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 100°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F