Overview of The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Island, 1 King Bed, View
Island, 2 Double Beds, View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Partial Ocean View (2 Double Beds)
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View (2 Double Beds)
About this area
Seven Mile Beach
Located in Seven Mile Beach, The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa is on a private beach. North Sound Golf Course and Port of Georgetown are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Strand Shopping Center and Galleria Plaza. Don't miss out on a visit to Cayman Turtle Farm. Discover the area's water adventures with water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding, cave exploring, and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Seven Mile Beach travel guide
- Governors Square - 3 min walk
- The Strand Shopping Center - 11 min walk
- Governor's Beach - 2 min drive
- Britannia Golf Course - 3 min drive
- North Sound Golf Course - 4 min drive
- George Town (GCM-Owen Roberts Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Beach House — 1 min walk
- Ferdinands — 1 min walk
About this property
The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 65 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I had a great time on my vacation at the Westin. It's right on the beach with fantastic views and a great pool. The downfall of the Westin was that it lacked that personal touch and had a commercialized feel to it. The Westin felt like they wanted to squeeze every dollar out of you. They charged for everything. The resort fee of $65 USD per day was for the "use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, pools and more". This fee literally included nothing "more" except two bottles of water a day that weren't even delivered everyday. Just nitpicking here, but the contract they make you sign when you check in has the daily resort fee listed at $60 USD, but they didn't honor that. The front desk just said "oh this is an old form and hasn't be updated yet". Not a great business practice. The beach had cabanas and daybeds which had my girlfriend and I excited, but we found out you couldn't use them unless you paid extra (~$500 for the cabana). I get the whole premise of making money and having a business, but i think the Westin went a little overboard here. Also, they had a lot of companies that hosted events there. The hotel would close down sections of the pool deck/other areas of the hotel to host these private events without much warning, except for a sign on the door the day of the event. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel, but just be aware that everything at the hotel is grossly overpriced. If you can get past that, then this hotel is great.