Visiting Sneads Ferry
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sneads Ferry, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 307 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 35.4 mi (57 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sneads Ferry
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Topsail Island. Fishing is a top activity, and Seaview Pier is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Southside Park and Surf City Pier in the area.
In Sneads Ferry, you'll be able to select from 138 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Sneads Ferry North Topsail Beach - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- Topsail Shores Inn - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Seaview Pier and Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sneads Ferry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Sneads Ferry gets about 54.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F