Find Hotels in Sonthofen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 6, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
Reviewed on May 13, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sonthofen has to offer including the restaurants and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Sonthofen
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 33.9 mi (54.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sonthofen
Oberstdorf Ski Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Hornbahn Gondola and Schleier Falls in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sonthofen. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Allgäu Stern Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Getting Around Sonthofen
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sonthofen Altstaedten-Allgaeu Station or Sonthofen Station. Sonthofen might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sonthofen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sonthofen is 0.94 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 20°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sonthofen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sonthofen, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sonthofen?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Sonthofen?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sonthofen?
What's the best place to stay for a ski vacation in Sonthofen?
What are some accommodations with pools in Sonthofen?
Recent reviews of Sonthofen hotels
More trip options
- Sonthofen Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sonthofen Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sonthofen Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sonthofen
- More Hotel Options in Sonthofen
- More Popular Hotels in Bavaria
- Other Hotels near Sonthofen, Bavaria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends