Visiting Spittal of Glenshee
Visitors to Spittal of Glenshee are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and mountain views.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Spittal of Glenshee
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spittal of Glenshee
Places to visit in the larger region include Glenshee Ski Centre, Ben Vrackie, and Glen Doll Forest. In the area, you'll also find Edradour Distillery and Lochnagar.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Dalmunzie Castle Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a golf course and an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Spittal of Glenshee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 64°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Spittal of Glenshee each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F