Travelers to Sweimeh give high marks for the seaside, relaxing spas, and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Sweimeh
- The closest major airport is in Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sweimeh
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Amman Beach. You'll also find Kalia Beach and Dead Sea Panoramic Complex in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sweimeh. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea - This 5-star resort features 9 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools, along with a private patio.
- Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa - This 5-star resort features 6 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Sweimeh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.91 inches of rain falls on Sweimeh each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F