Get an overview of this hotelLuxury apartment with restaurant and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Parramatta, this luxury apartment is within 1 mi (2 km) of Parramatta Park, Riverside Theatres, and Old Government House. Parramatta Stadium and Westmead Hospital are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free apartment has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 230 apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus 24-hour room service and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, minibars, and coffee makers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- WiFi could've been better
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mantra Parramatta provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters) include conference space. This luxury apartment also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mantra Parramatta is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 16
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Ivory - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 16.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Mantra Apartment Parramatta
- Mantra Parramatta
- Parramatta Mantra
- Mantra Hotel Parramatta
- Mantra Parramatta Hotel Parramatta
- Mantra Parramatta Apartment