Visiting The Vines
Visitors to The Vines are sure to enjoy the golf courses, wineries, and restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Hyde Park, WACA Ground, and SCITECH Discovery Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in The Vines
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Hyde Park, WACA Ground, and SCITECH Discovery Centre. Additionally, you'll find Perth Mint in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Sebel Swan Valley The Vines - This 4-star apartment features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for The Vines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for The Vines is 10.04 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 47°F