Visiting Trou d'Eau Douce
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Trou d'Eau Douce, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Top sights around the area include Ile aux Cerfs Beach and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Trou d'Eau Douce
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trou d'Eau Douce
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Le Touessrok Beach and Silver Beach. In the area, you'll also find Ile aux Cerfs Beach and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Trou d'Eau Douce. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Stylia Villas - This 5-star villa features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and beach locale.
- Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Friday Attitude - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Trou d'Eau Douce
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 65°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Trou d'Eau Douce is 1.22 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 65°F