When you daydream of a brand-new place, you might picture yourself sauntering around downtown, noticing the monuments or the lovely scenery wherever you look. But there's one draw you're especially counting on: University of Central Florida. You've wanted to wander there for as long as you can recall, and right now is finally the moment to mark it off.
Places to Stay at University of Central Florida
Hotels near University of Central Florida
A visit to University of Central Florida is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
Found in the city of Orlando, it's a vibrant tourist magnet.
Stay within 2 miles of University of Central Florida, with at least 8 lodging options to consider. The TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando East/UCF Area and the Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando East/UCF Area are only 0.9 miles and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Orlando-UCF Area, is 1 mile away.
Whether you're wanting to stay for a bit or you simply just want a place to rest your head for the night, there are some great affordable options in the area. A couple of much-frequented options are the Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF Area and the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando East/UCF Area. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the second is 0.8 miles away.
This destination also provides a range of impressive upmarket hotel options. Incredible amenities await at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East - UCF Area and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando UCF. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If the aromatic coffee at Starbucks doesn't get you pumped for some time at University of Central Florida, the sweet treats will. This local coffee shop is not far away. Travelers needing a heartier dining experience can devour a meal at Moe's Southwest Grill, a dining spot that's also close. And finally, kickstart an entertaining night with some drinks at Luya Chinese Restaurant.
University of Central Florida is not the only notable thing to do in the area:
- You will lust over the intriguing and thought-provoking canvases on display at University of Central Florida Art Gallery, where you will easily spend a few hours whetting your cultural appetite.
- Florida Technical College, a renowned institution of higher learning, has a vibrant campus that many tourists in this destination enjoy visiting. Don't forget to make an enquiry about tours and opening times.
- Meticulously escort your ball around the twists and turns on the challenging mini-golf course at Congo River Golf - East Orlando.
- Grab a scorecard and see if you can sneak in a few birdies at Twin Rivers Golf Course.
- Waterford Lakes Town Center is among the best malls in the area and an excellent place to indulge in a bit of retail therapy.
Places to stay in Orlando listed on Expedia deliver everything you want, so you can be certain to get locations near University of Central Florida that you'll fall in love with. Orlando experienced quite a few tourists in the past twelve months, so start going. Once you are ready to reserve your room, rest assured: numerous visitors would recommend their Orlando hotel to their family members. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the secret tips you're searching for.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous feature, the staff at accommodation near University of Central Florida provide awesome service.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we offer rooms that are cozy for everyone.
- You'll find hotels in Orlando will always be quick to show you into neat and clean rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why getaways near Orlando got more visitors in the last year than the year before that. You can stay right nearby thanks to our vast selection of hotels near University of Central Florida.
There are still more things to see and do in Orlando once University of Central Florida is crossed off your timetable.
- Orlando is beginning to find its place after having been only for those in on the secret.
- You'll see Orlando also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Get enlightened about the territory's history, then head out on the town to end your good times right.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and call on some astonishing photo ops. You won't regret planning a trip to Orlando, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near University of Central Florida from Expedia. Reserve now!