Woburn Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Woburn with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Woburn/ Burlington is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn. This hotel offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Hilton Boston/Woburn. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to public transit.
Planning Your Trip to Woburn
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Woburn is 48.86 inches
Exploring Woburn with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Woburn has lots to offer visitors including its aquarium and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Woburn Mall. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Semitic Museum and Harvard Square. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Home Buddies Boston NW, Aquatic Environments, Inc., or Big Fish Little Fish.