Visitors can enjoy all that Xerokampos has to offer including its beaches. Top sights around the area include Toplou Monastery and Vai Palm Grove.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Xerokampos
- The closest major airport is in Sitia (JSH), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Xerokampos
A favorite place to visit in the city is Xerokambos. Additionally, in the area you'll find Toplou Monastery and Vai Palm Grove.
As you make plans for a getaway to Xerokampos, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Asteras Apartments is located in the heart of Xerokampos. Guests who stay at this 1-star condo resort in Sitia can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lithos Traditional Houses is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star vacation home in Sitia features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Ammothines Villas is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star villa in Sitia can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Xerokampos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Xerokampos is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F