Top hotels in Paris
Planning a trip to Paris, France? Start searching for hotels with the recently released 2013 Expedia Insiders’ Select™ List of The World’s Best-Reviewed Hotels. The Expedia team looked at more than 150,000 hotel properties to rank the top 650 Insiders’ Select hotels, using a combination of guest reviews, Expedia’s hotel expertise, and overall value. Included in that list are these five top-ranked Paris hotels.
1. Hôtel des Académies et des Arts (Hotel rank #304). Find yourself at this romantic hotel (Saint-Germain-des-Pres-Luxembourg) near the Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art, featuring guest rooms that open to balconies with courtyard views.
2. La Maison Favart (Hotel rank #505). Located in the heart of Paris (Louvre – Place Vendome), this hotel has beautifully decorated rooms with eclectic furnishings, and is within walking distance to the Grevin Museum and Paris Opera.
3. Hôtel Keppler (Hotel rank #587). Enjoy a 4-star stay in this elegant and stylish hotel in Paris (Trocadero), near the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, and the Louvre Museum.
4. Hôtel Sainte-Beuve (Hotel rank #645). Check into this petite Paris hotel on Rive Gauche near Jardin du Luxembourg, the Sorbonne, and the Pantheon. Wake to fresh croissants, jam, and coffee, and end your day in the cozy lounge with a glass of wine by the fireplace after a long day living life as a Parisian.
5. Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel (Hotel rank #647). This hip, luxury hotel is in the heart of Paris, just a short walk away from the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and the Musee d'Art Moderne.