Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom - Free Breakfast + Free High-Speed Internet
Hostel in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria) near Plaza de Bolivar
This hostel is located in Bogota (Old Town La Candelaria), close to Chorro de Quevedo Square, Plaza de Bolivar, and Monserrate. Also nearby are Torre Colpatria and Externado University of Colombia.
In addition to a restaurant, Masaya Hostel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and microwaves.
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Bogota hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011.
Masaya Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1800
- Complimentary reception
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Rainfall showerhead
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Masaya Hostel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Table tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 5000 and COP 10000 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.