Book your room at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Club Room (Sheraton)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Kansas City high rise adjacent to Crown Center
Near Union Station
Connected by enclosed walkway to the Crown Center shopping, dining, and entertainment complex, this 42-story Kansas City hotel is 2 blocks from Union Station and Science City, and 1 mile from the central business district.
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center guests choose from a garden-view eatery, a sports pub, and a casual buffet restaurant.
All 730 guestrooms at this Sheraton offer wireless Internet access, minibars, premium channels, and beds with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and down comforters and pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
- The Overview
The revolving Milano restaurant serves Italian food with panoramic city views as a backdrop at this Kansas City Sheraton. Other food and drink options include a café, and a lively sports pub. For recreation, guests enjoy a health club with spa tub and sauna, as well as a heated outdoor pool that is open year-round.
The hotel's 42,850 square feet of meeting and event space includes 18 conference rooms and a ballroom with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel provides shuttle service upon request to destinations within 3 miles. The hotel is connected at the innumerable attractions of the Crown Center, by an enclosed walkway. Valet parking is available onsite for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free hotel. Fines apply for violations of this policy. Pets are welcome in this hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 730
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 42
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3981
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42850
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Spectator's Restaurant - Offering a casual gastropub dining experience, this restaurant offers beer inspired foods and craft beers. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Link at Sheraton Cafe - Coffee drinks, pastries, and sandwiches are available from early morning until midday.
Milano - This upscale Italian restaurant delights guests with its wide range of dishes for lunch and dinner. Some meals may not be served daily.
Crayola café - This fun and colorful café offers pleasant moments for short breaks or even lunch.
- Out and About
A year-round outdoor pool is heated. Guests also enjoy a health club with spa tub, sauna, free weights, and two dozen cardiovascular machines, including treadmills, stationary bikes, and rowing machines.
Crown Center offers a seasonal ice-skating rink one block from the hotel. Thirteen miles away, Swope Park Memorial Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 72 course. The Riverfront Heritage Trail, a nine-mile paved path along the Missouri River, begins at the City Market 1.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Missouri Certified Green Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.