Book your room at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room (Escape)
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View
Standard Room, City View (Escape)
City Room, Tower (Escape)
Standard Room, Ocean View
Standard Room, Pool View (Escape)
Standard Room, Partial Ocean View (Escape)
Standard Room, Ocean View (Escape)
Deluxe Room, Ocean View (Escape)
Across from Waikiki Beach with Polynesian dinner show
Located across from Waikiki Beach and next to the International Market Place, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is within a block of the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is a half-mile from Kapiolani Park and the Honolulu Zoo, and 4 miles from downtown.
In addition to a Polynesian dinner show 5 nights a week, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani features an open-air buffet restaurant and poolside bar with nightly entertainment under the stars.
Located in two 11-story wings and a 29-story tower, all 1,142 guestrooms at this Honolulu hotel offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bedding, compact refrigerators, in-room safes, and Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- At your hotel
Across from beach activities, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is within a block of the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and the International Market Place.
Complimentary Hawaiian entertainment is provided nightly next to the outdoor splash pool, and a Polynesian show (surcharge) includes Samoan fire dancers and a luau buffet.
Pikake Terrace offers open-air breakfast and dinner buffets; Splash Bar & Bento offers "bento-style" dining. Guests can enjoy 2 Kaiulani specialty cocktails or Princess Punch drinks per stay (included in the resort fee).
Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel lobby (surcharge). This Honolulu hotel includes the 24-hour Link@Sheraton business center, a fitness center, located on the second floor of the Ainahou Tower.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1142
- Number of floors -
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Beach towels
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Self parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Pikake Terrace - Relaxed outdoor dining in a poolside garden setting. Serving à la carte entrées and hearty breakfast and dinner buffets. Nightly island entertainment.
Splash Bar and Bento - Offering tropical drinks poolside and nightly entertainment under the stars. Appetizer and entree menu for lunch and dinner.
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani's oval-shaped outdoor splash pool is near an outdoor stage that hosts complimentary live Hawaiian entertainment nightly. The fitness center is located on the second floor of the Ainahou Tower.
Waikiki Beach offers rentals for water activities such as snorkeling, boogie boarding, catamaran sailing, and canoeing. A surfing school is also nearby.
A half-mile from the hotel, Kapiolani Park is home to tennis courts, sports fields, an archery range, and the Honolulu Zoo.
Ala Wai Golf Course, a mile away, has an 18-hole course, driving range, and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 26.18 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 60 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
The "Escape" room categories (only those with the word "Escape” in the title) are a rate-based room category and include no value-adds. No minimum length of stay required.
Not valid with any other offers.
Complimentary meals for children 5 and younger
One child per room, per paying adult will enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast and dinner at the Pikake Terrace Restaurant. Offer combinable with Sunsational Savings.
Valid anytime, subject to availability. Offer may not include taxes and gratuities. Other restrictions may apply.