Availability: Hotel Duret
Please enter your travel dates.
|$245 $232||$245 $232|
- 1 double
|$311 $294||$311 $294|
- 1 queen
- 2 twin
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Boutique hotel in Paris near Champs Elysées
Near Arc de Triomphe
Located in the center of Paris between Place de l'Étoile and Porte Maillot, this boutique hotel is steps from Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and Palais de Congrès. The Eiffel Tower is 2 km away.
Bar, multimedia lounge
In addition to a lounge bar, Hotel Duret has a multimedia lounge with a plasma television and computer, a breakfast room, small meeting room, and 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff.
Air-conditioned guestrooms Hotel Duret feature high ceilings and stone bathrooms, and include complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television, direct-dial phones, minibars, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Duret Amenities
Hotel Duret offers a lounge bar in the lobby where guests can order teas, hot drinks, and cocktails. A breakfast buffet is available each morning in the breakfast room (surcharge). Guests of this boutique hotel have access to a private lounge with a plasma TV, computer with complimentary wired Internet access, and comfortable seating. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide concierge services and tour assistance, while several bars and restaurants can be found only a short walk away. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. The 215-square-foot meeting room includes audio-visual equipment and can be reserved for up to 10 guests (surcharges apply).
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 215
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 27
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free Wi-Fi
A breakfast buffet is available each morning in the breakfast room for a surcharge and includes an assortment of breads, cheese, breakfast meats, and fruit along with juice, coffee, and tea.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Hotel Duret Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
Caters to adults only
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.