Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Non Refundable
Family Room - Non refundable
Paris hotel in near the Luxembourg Gardens.
Near the Catacombs
Set on a busy street in residential Montparnasse, this boutique Paris hotel is two blocks from the Luxembourg Gardens and 800 metres from the Catacombs.
The breakfast salon, with green leather chairs and frosted-glass tables, can also be reserved for small meetings, and business services are available from the concierge.
Villa Luxembourg's 52 guestrooms overlook the Boulevard de Montparnasse or an interior courtyard; it offers in-room safes, cable television and heated towel racks.
The concierge at the six-floor Villa Luxembourg can provide business services such as cell phone rental and fax transmission. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. The breakfast salon can also be converted into a small conference room. Guests can enjoy breakfast on the hotel's outdoor terrace that overlooks the city. Roundtrip airport shuttle service is offered (surcharge) and parking is available off site (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Translation services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Soundproofed rooms
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Cable TV service
A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room (surcharge). Room service is provided by local restaurants. The district is known for its historic brasseries frequented by writers Ernest Hemingway and Gertrude Stein.
Closerie des Lilas
The elevated Jardin Atlantique or Luxembourg Gardens, both less than a half-mile from the hotel, are popular with joggers. Experienced in-line skaters can join the popular weekly Friday Night Skate around Paris, starting from the foot of the Montparnasse Tower at 10PM and lasting about 3 hours. Skates can be rented from mobile outfitters on-site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14,50 per person (approximately)