Find Hotels Near A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy, Guerneville from $179
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy
Top Hotels Close to A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2019
A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy Hotel Guide
A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy is a terrific starting point for a vacation.
To get there, you'll need to step off the beaten track and head for Guerneville, 80 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
On the lookout for someplace to stay not far from A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy? You can take your pick from 10 hotels within 2 miles. Try the Cottages on River Road, the Applewood Inn, Restaurant and Spa and the Guerneville Lodge. They are only 1 mile, 0.6 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
The Riverlane Resort is a nearby budget hotel that is positioned just 0.1 miles away.
The Bonne Chere by RedAwning, just 0.7 miles away, is the perfect hotel for visitors who enjoy the finer things in life.
Starbucks is a notable rest stop near A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy. Tourists seeking a caffeine break stop here for robust coffee and treats. For a more substantial meal, La Bodeguita Mexican Restaurant is a local dining spot that tourists often frequent. Finally, wander to Mc T's Bullpen. Have a drink and mingle with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near A Touch of Heaven Massage TherapyBefore you depart, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of A Touch of Heaven Massage Therapy:
- Few things are better than an excursion to the beach. Grab your group, pack a picnic and experience some fun outdoors at Johnson's Beach.
- Work on your short game at Pee Wee Golf and Arcade, a fun place for everyone.
- At Northwood Golf Club, you can spend the morning playing golf in stunning surroundings.
- If you enjoy a delicious drop or two and like to have a few drinks with friends, Porter-Bass Vineyard is the place for you.
- You can taste local wines at Korbel Champagne Cellars, take a stroll through the vineyard, and while you're there, you can also buy a few bottles of your favorite drop to take home with you.