Envision yourself on your upcoming vacation: you might think you'll be ambling through the streets, staring up at the buildings or the marvellous nature wherever you look. But African Unity Square is one feature you have been counting on most of all. Now is the moment to get there.
Where to Stay Near African Unity Square
Hotels near African Unity Square
There's so much we can learn from African Unity Square.
This destination is just one of many treasures that Harare, the nation's capital city, has to offer its visitors.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of African Unity Square, there are 14 accommodation solutions to pick from. One of the most popular choices is the Meikles Hotel, just 0.1 miles away. Two other great options are the Cresta Oasis, 0.4 miles away, and the Rainbow Towers Hotel And Conference Centre, only 1 mile away.
Within reach are some economical hotels if you're looking to keep costs low while you're exploring the world. The Holiday Inn Harare and the Cresta Jameson are a couple of great options. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the latter is 0.5 miles.
Remember that you have the option of staying in one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like treating yourself. Just two options that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Lolos Elegant Three Bedroom Apartment and the Lolos Cosy One Bedroom Apartment, which are located just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Just 0.1 miles from African Unity Square is B2C Coworking (Cnr Jason Moyo Ave and First Street, Harare). This local spot is usually filled with travelers in search of a caffeine pick-me-up. For something a bit more hearty, try one of the nearby restaurants, Mnandi La Gourmet (First Floor Eastgate Mall, Third Street, Harare).
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of African Unity Square, you'll find plenty more to see and do:
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you will find a retail wonderland at Eastgate Centre. If it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you need, you're likely to find it here.
- National Art Gallery offers everything an art enthusiast needs, so it's recommended you put it on your list of things to do when passing through this region.
- Enjoy a break from the more stringent aspects of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Harare Gardens.
- Queen Victoria Museum has a comprehensive range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to discover the events that formed the region.
- Why not check out National Museum? It's a fun day out for all ages and you'll learn all kinds of things from its interesting hands-on exhibits.
Our directory of hotels in Harare supplies everything you need, so you can surely get venues near African Unity Square you'll appreciate. You won't be alone Harare was a considerably beloved place in the last year. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from the insider information you're looking for. When reservation time hits, travel boldly: guests of all types would suggest their Harare hotel to a family member.
- The guest service at lodging close to African Unity Square will be awesome, which is fitting for such a dazzling site.
- You'll find accommodation in Harare are always fresh and orderly.
- Looking for suites that are relaxing as well as fresh and presentable? You're on the perfect site.
It's clear why hotels close to Harare saw extra visitors in the last year than the year before that. And thanks to Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near African Unity Square, you can stay right nearby.
Harare Intriguing Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Harare after African Unity Square is achieved.
- Until recently, Harare sightseeing has been only for those in the know, but rising amounts of reservations mean now is the moment to book.
- Find an endearing boutique to search for necessities and polish off an enticing dish of its regional fare.
- Harare also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet after an afternoon spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and meet some astonishing new photo opportunities. Planning a journey to Harare is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near African Unity Square from Expedia. Reserve now!