Top Hotels Near Kamfinsa Shopping Centre in Greendale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Kamfinsa Shopping Centre Hotel Guide
Are you thinking of visiting Kamfinsa Shopping Centre?
Harare, the bustling location where it is found, is the national capital city.
Time is precious, and that is why lots of people stay around the action. You'll find 3 to choose from. The Sunbird Guest House and Daisy's Guest House are great choices and they're within 2 miles of Kamfinsa Shopping Centre.
There's no need to spend every hard-earned dollar on your hotel room. Opt to stay at one of the reliable budget hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Cresta Jameson and the N1 Hotel Harare are a few establishments you should consider.
If you can't get enough of life's finer things, you'll be happy to discover that there are a few upmarket hotels in the vicinity. At the very top of your shortlist should be the Meikles Hotel and the Rainbow Towers Hotel And Conference Centre.
Replenish yourself, think about the day's activities and fill yourself with a yummy dinner at Pogo's Chicken and Pizza (Harare). This eatery is just 0.07 miles away from Kamfinsa Shopping Centre.
Other Places to Visit near Kamfinsa Shopping CentreYou need not travel very far from Kamfinsa Shopping Centre to find other things to do in this area:
- Plan a tour around St. John's College, an important institution of higher education here.
- Mukuvisi Woodlands Environmental Centre is an ideal spot if you want to familiarize yourself with the unique creatures that occupy the local environment.
- Chip, pitch, drive and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at Chapman Golf Club for a thrilling day in scenic surroundings.
- Sam Levy's Village is one of the leading shopping malls in the area and the ideal place to spoil yourself with a little retail therapy.
- If you're a golfer, make your way to Borrowdale Brooke Golf Club. It's the perfect place to practice your game while you enjoy the weather.