Find Hotels in Harare
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Harare are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and museums. A top sight in the city is National Sports Stadium.
- There are 145 hotels and other accommodations in Harare
- The closest major airport is in Harare (HRE-Harare Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Harare
Cultural venues in the city include National Museum, Queen Victoria Museum, and National Art Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Harare Gardens and National Botanic Gardens. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are National Sports Stadium and African Unity Square.
In Harare, you'll be able to select from 145 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Armadale Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Sunbird Guest House - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Greendale can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bronte Hotel - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Harare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Harare is 29.40 inches
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Harare?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Harare, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Harare?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Harare?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Harare?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Harare?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Harare?
Where is the best place to stay near Sam Levy's Village?
What about the best place to stay near Borrowdale Brooke Golf Club?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Harare?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Harare?
Recent reviews of Harare hotels
More trip options
- Harare Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Harare Airports
- Hotels in Harare Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Harare Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Harare
- More Hotel Options in Harare
- Harare Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Zimbabwe
- Other Hotels near Harare, Zimbabwe
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends