Visitors to Andover are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and shopping. Kansas Aviation Museum, Museum of World Treasures, and Exploration Place are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 116 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wichita
- The closest major airport is in Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Andover
Kansas Aviation Museum, Museum of World Treasures, and Exploration Place are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Wichita Art Museum and Botanica - Wichita Gardens.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Andover. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites East Wichita I-35 Andover - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Andover - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Old Cowtown Museum, 13.9 mi/22.4 km from the heart of the city, and Sedgwick County Zoo, which is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away.
Dressing for Andover
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Andover is 30.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F