Visiting Ao Luek
Visitors can enjoy all that Ao Luek has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ao Luek
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 35.4 mi (56.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ao Luek
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wat Ao Luek Nuea, Than Bok Khorani National Park, and Khao Phanom Bencha National Park. Additionally, you'll find Ao Phang Nga National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Ao Luek. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- P.N.Mountain Resort is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Ao Luek features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Dusit Phuphaya Resort is located within 2.7 mi (4.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Ao Luek features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Mananchaya Resort is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Ao Luek features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nopparat Thara Beach, located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Khao Khanap Nam, which is 23.1 mi/37.2 km away.
Dressing for Ao Luek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.07 inches of rain falls on Ao Luek each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 73°F