Visiting Ko Hong
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ko Hong has to offer. Top sights around the area include Nopparat Thara Beach, Ao Nang Beach, and Khao Khanap Nam.
- There are 793 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 29.2 mi (47.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Hong
Nopparat Thara Beach, Ao Nang Beach, and Khao Khanap Nam are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Wat Kaew Korawaram in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ko Hong, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 120 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Panan Krabi Resort is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the center of Ko Hong. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Krabi can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from central Ko Hong. This 5-star resort in Ko Yao features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi is located 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Ko Hong. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Krabi can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Ko Hong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ko Hong is 2.91 inches
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F