Visiting Plai Phraya
Visitors can enjoy all that Plai Phraya has to offer including its parks. In Plai Phraya, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Plai Phraya
A favorite place to visit in the city is Khao Phanom Bencha National Park. In the area, you'll also find Wat Ao Luek Nuea and Than Bok Khorani National Park.
As you plan for your vacation to Plai Phraya, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 43 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Suanprangwhan Baankiriwong is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the center of Plai Phraya. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Plai Phraya can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Nung House Khao Sok is 7.4 mi (12 km) from central Plai Phraya. This resort in Plai Phraya features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- White House is located 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the heart of Plai Phraya. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Phang Nga can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Plai Phraya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Plai Phraya is 3.07 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F