Visitors can enjoy all that Arivaca has to offer including its parks. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 42.7 mi (68.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arivaca
A favorite place to visit in the city is Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge. You'll also find Aguirre Lake and La Entrada de Tubac in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Arivaca, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 28 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Pandora Ranch - Private Hacienda in the Sonoran Desert in Arivaca, AZ is located 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Arivaca. This 3.5-star hotel in Green Valley features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from central Arivaca. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Nogales can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Quality Hotel Americana Nogales is 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the center of Arivaca. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Nogales can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Arivaca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 101°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 101°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Arivaca is 13.66 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F