History buffs will enjoy exploring Arras, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, museums, and art.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Arras
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arras
The city's cultural venues include Maison Robespierre and Wellington Quarry Museum. Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks include Grand Place, Place des Heros, and Notre Dame Cathedral. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arras Hotel de Ville and Arras War Cemetery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Arras. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Maison d'Hôtes - La Corne d'Or - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- L'hotel Particulier Arras - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a terrace and free WiFi.
- Au Coeur D'eden - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Arras
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Arras Station. Arras might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Arras
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Arras gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F