Find Hotels in Avoriaz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2018
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 16, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2020
Visitors to Avoriaz are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, mountain views, and spas. A top sight in the area is Aigle Castle.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Avoriaz
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Avoriaz
Skiing is a top activity, and Avoriaz Ski Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Aquariaz Water Park to your agenda.
In Avoriaz, there are 50 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium L'Amara - This 5-star residence features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and a free water park. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Hôtel des Dromonts - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi.
- Résidence Pierre & Vacances Atria Crozats - With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a nightclub, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Aigle Castle, located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Avoriaz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Avoriaz gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F