Visiting Ayía Fotiá
Travelers to Ayía Fotiá will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Toplou Monastery and Vai Palm Grove.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Ayía Fotiá
- The closest major airport is in Sitia (JSH), 3.8 mi (6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ayía Fotiá
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Toplou Monastery and Vai Palm Grove. You'll also find Zakros Palace and Richtis Gorge in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ayía Fotiá, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 54 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Lassion Golden Bay Hotel & Resort is located in the heart of Ayía Fotiá. This 3-star hotel in Ayía Fotiá features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Sitia/kreta is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center. This 2-star aparthotel in Sitia features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hotel Sea Breeze is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. This 3-star aparthotel in Sitia features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Ayía Fotiá
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Ayía Fotiá each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 48°F