Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We really enjoyed our stay at Aleva Villa. It is quiet, secure and is located pretty close to the shopping area. Dewi& Tia went beyond the call the duty to make our stay entremely comfortable. It's one the best villas I've stayed so far in Bali.
We have just had the most wonderful week here. The staff are all wonderful and went out of their way to make us feel at home. The villas are even more stunning than what you see in the photos. The atmosphere is magical. uninterrupted views of rice fields and oran beyond that. Of course having you ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Bali accommodation! Choosing the ideal room during your Indonesia holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Bali. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Bali accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Indonesia is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet owners say Bali has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Indonesia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Bali is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 311% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?