Bouillargues Hotels $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 2, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Visitors to Bouillargues are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Archaeology Museum, Nimes Arena, and Old Nimes Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1000 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bouillargues
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Archaeology Museum, Nimes Arena, and Old Nimes Museum. In the area, you'll also find Maison Carree and Fountain Gardens.
As you start planning your visit to Bouillargues, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 170 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa 300m2 ON Closed Ground AND Sports OF 1750m2 Swimming Pool. Offer Promo 10% is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city center. This 4-star residence in Nimes features free WiFi, a bar, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Appart'City Confort Nîmes Arènes is located within 4.3 mi (6.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nimes can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Temple of Diana, 5 mi/8.1 km from the heart of the city, and Magne Tower, which is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away.
Dressing for Bouillargues
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bouillargues is 0.87 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F