Those traveling to Cantonigros are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 137 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 53.6 mi (86.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cantonigros
Places to visit in the larger region include Salt de Molí-bernat, Morro de l'Abella, and Salt de la Coromina. You'll also find Mina dels Bandolers and Sant Pere de Casserres in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Cantonigros, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Vall de Bas is located 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of Cantonigros. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Joanetes can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Up Rooms Vic is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Cantonigros. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vic can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mirallac is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the center of Cantonigros. This 4-star hotel in Banyoles features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Cantonigros
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Cantonigros gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F