Castle Crags State Park is a calm location that provides a well-deserved escape from the bustle of life.
it is situated 180 miles from the state capital, Sacramento. It's a bit of a journey, but well worth it!
You can find a minimum of 2 places to stay that are within a radius of 6 miles of Castle Crags State Park. The Oak Tree Inn Dunsmuir and Dunsmuir Inn and Suites are a few popular places.
Other Places to Visit near Castle Crags State Park
Make sure you save some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Castle Crags State Park:
- "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." Bear this great quote in mind when you enjoy the collection at Boxcar Gallery.
- Visit Tauhindauli Park and find out why it's a location of community importance.
- Go and spend some time with fellow nature lovers at Hedge Creek Falls, which is even more stunning following a heavy downpour.
- Don't forget your camcorder to capture the remarkable cascades of Mossbrae Falls.
- Lake Siskiyou is a wonderful place to catch your breath from the complexities of normal life. Cast aside your shoes, feel the grass under your feet and enjoy the outdoors at this much-loved relaxation spot.