When you imagine your perfect vacation, you might think you'll be strolling through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous scenery all around you. Still, Cesar Chavez Park is one thing you're especially looking forward to. The moment has finally arrived to check it off your must-see list.
Where Is There to Stay Near Cesar Chavez Park?
Hotels near Cesar Chavez Park
Vacationing can often be strenuous! When you're pleading for a little Mother Nature, soak up the serenity at Cesar Chavez Park.
Because it is in Sacramento, the state's capital, you'll be able to explore everything else that this happening city has to offer.
Accommodation options not far from Cesar Chavez Park are plentiful. 35 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Amber House Inn of Midtown is just 1 mile from Cesar Chavez Park. Additional popular options are the Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, 0.5 miles away, and the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, 0.7 miles away.
There are a generous number of affordable accommodation options to be found within walking distance. The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection and the Hyatt Regency Sacramento are two popular options. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the other is 0.3 miles.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is something you dream of, you'll find a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. Make sure you check out the Delta King Hotel, which is just 0.6 miles away. Another great option is the Best Western Plus Sutter House, 0.2 miles away.
Inhale the rich notes of coffee beans and nibble on a tasty treat at Temple Coffee Roasters. This well-known coffee shop is the perfect spot for tourists who want to venture to Cesar Chavez Park. Later, go to another close by dining spot. Sit down for dinner at P.F. Chang's and try a dish you've never eaten before. Feel free to get a wild night started at Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park, one of the area's busy bars.
Of course, there are some other things to do and see in proximity to Cesar Chavez Park:
- Go visit Cosmopolitan Cabaret if you and your family are fans of theater and other stage productions.
- Loch Leven Lakes Trail offers you some time in the peace and quiet. Get back into nature and feel your cares blow away with the breeze.
- You can't really immerse yourself in a destination without having insight into its history. A visit to the historic building, Libby's Cannery, will help you in this regard.
- You can get a glimpse into how the world of politics works at California State Capitol, a historically significant building used by the government for many years.
- Do you like spending time in museum displays? Then arrange a visit to California State Capitol Museum for a satisfying day out.
The proximity of Sacramento Station to Cesar Chavez Park can make rail transport a great way to travel to this attraction. It's just 0.4 miles away.
Places to stay in Downtown Sacramento listed on Expedia offer all you need, so you will surely have options near Cesar Chavez Park that you'll appreciate. Downtown Sacramento was a quite popular landing place in the past year, so you won't be the only one. When booking time is here, you can rest assured: all manner of sightseers would recommend their Downtown Sacramento hotel to an associate. You're only a few clicks away from all the secret tips you're searching for.
- We have it here if you're seeking room comfort plus spotlessness.
- The staff at hotels near Cesar Chavez Park provide wonderful service, which can only enhance your vacation to this marvelous site.
- You'll find lodging in Downtown Sacramento are always ready to greet you with neat and clean rooms.
Thanks to Expedia's vast roster of hotels near Cesar Chavez Park, your desired site awaits.
Downtown Sacramento Intriguing Facts and Figures
After you've checked Cesar Chavez Park off your schedule, there are still further activities to see and do in Downtown Sacramento.
- Downtown Sacramento hasn't been too noted in the guide books, but it is currently starting to be acknowledged.
- Take an afternoon to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon discover Downtown Sacramento also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Get informed about Downtown Sacramento's life story, then enjoy a night out on the town to end the adventure with a bang.
Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to some breathtaking new selfies. Planning a trip to Downtown Sacramento is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Cesar Chavez Park from Expedia. Book today!